Veneers – Chardon, OH
Achieve a Hollywood Smile in Two Easy Visits
Our smiles are one of the first things people notice when meeting us for the first time. However, if you have chipped, stained, or misshapen teeth, you probably don’t feel confident smiling around others. At Hilltop Family Dental, we help men and women achieve dazzling smiles fit for a Hollywood red carpet with veneers. Keep reading to learn how veneers in Chardon can enhance your appearance and boost your confidence!
Why Choose Hilltop Family Dental for Veneers?
- Ceramic Materials Used for Best Aesthetics
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- Dentist That Cares About Your Smile Goals
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, custom shells of dental ceramic that are bonded to the front of teeth to conceal dental imperfections. Crafted to look and feel like natural teeth, this popular cosmetic treatment can be used to address a wide variety of issues, such as:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Mild to moderate misalignment or crowding
- Teeth that appear too small
- Misshapen teeth in an otherwise uniform smile
- Deep stains that are resistant to professional teeth whitening
The Process of Getting Veneers
At Hilltop Family Dental, we can typically complete veneer treatment in just two appointments. Here is what you can expect during each step of the veneer process:
- Consultation: Every patient’s teeth and smile goals are slightly different. During an initial consultation, Dr. Slezak will examine your teeth, discuss the dental flaws you would like to address, and create a personalized treatment plan just for you.
- Preparation: Next, he will prepare your teeth by removing an extremely thin layer of enamel – usually less than a millimeter. This step ensures that your veneers will have enough space to fit comfortably in your mouth.
- Impressions: After preparing your teeth, Slezak will take impressions and determine the right shade of color for your veneers.
- Veneer Creation: We will send the impressions to a dental lab, where experienced technicians will craft your custom veneers. We will give you temporary veneers to protect your teeth in the meantime.
- Veneer Placement: After a few short weeks, we will welcome you back for the final step. Dr. Slezak will remove your temporary veneers, check that your permanent veneers fit properly, and then secure them to your teeth using a bonding cement and special curing light. Once they’re in place, you’ll be able to leave our office and immediately start showing off your new smile!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers in Chardon can transform your teeth into the stunning smile that you have always wanted. The many benefits of veneer treatment include:
- Natural-looking appearance thanks to translucent quality of porcelain
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Whiter smile that is resistant to stains
- Enhanced size and shape of teeth
- Last up to 15 years with proper care
- Results in as little as two appointments
Schedule Your Veneers Consultation
Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, the beautiful smile of your dreams is within reach! Contact our office to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Slezak, an experienced cosmetic dentist in Chardon, to find out if veneer treatment is right for you.